Saturday, July 19, 2008

When Mom's away...

Today, I was able to have some time to myself thanks to DJ! It was nice to run a few errands and not have to worry about naptime, feedings, fussiness, etc. I need to take advantage of him more often! Once I arrived home, I found the boys sprawled across the living room floor with puffs, sleeping bags, the bouncer, the play gym and the swing all out. I could tell DJ must have tried everything known to man to entertain him.

This week we have been getting back to our schedules and realizing how lucky we were at the beach having all those other people to help us with Dutch. We were definitely spoiled by that and now it is back to the three (or four, counting Bella) of us.

This is what I came home to today...





I don't know if you can see that DJ attached the toys to his hands & feet!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok the middle picture is another favorite. And as for the last pic...leave it to DJ to take him fishing/boating at 3 weeks, put fish in his face, attach toys to his hands and feet. Hilarious and very endearing at the same time.