Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

We had a very busy weekend with the holiday. We started out on Thursday with DJ's family at Kathleen and Eddie's house. It was so nice to see everyone and Dutch got to spend some time with his twin cousins that are just a few months older than he is. After eating there, we headed to my parents house to visit and eat AGAIN! Dutch loves spending time with his older cousins - he just watches their every move, anxiously awaiting when he can get down in the floor and play with them.

On Friday night, DJ and I had a shower to go to and on Saturday it was off to Clemson to see the big game. The Gamecocks didn't show up for the game, so I was happy to see the Tigers win!

We had a great week/weekend, but now it's back to the grind!



















1 comment:

Keri said...

I'm glad you guys had a nice holiday! We eat twice, too! Dutch is so cute...I love seeing new pics!