Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Dutch is going to be a BIG BROTHER!!!

We are happy to announce that we are expecting baby #2 in early March of 2010! DJ and I are so excited and feel so blessed. I am also looking forward to Dutch having a playmate - they will be 22 months apart, so i hope they will be close buds!

We had our 1st doctors appointment last Thursday and Dr. Beck said everything looked great. Our official due date is March 13th, but because I will be having a c-section, it will be more like March 6th or 7th. We are still very early so all thoughts and prayers are appreciated!

3 comments:

Keri said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm very excited for you guys! It will be so wonderful to have your little ones so close in age!

Lucas said...

Yay!!! Bradley and baby lucas will be 22 months apart as well!! How exciting! We are so happy to hear about your great news...take care

Lucas Family

Keri said...

Hi Stacey - Send me your email address, so I can send you an invite to my blog...I made it private so you have to have an invitation to view it!