Friday, October 2, 2009

It's A Girl!



We are so excited to announce that Dutch is going to have a little sister!!! This has been a long time coming in our families as there have only been boys born for the last few years. Needless to say, we are ready to "Think Pink."



We have names picked out that we weren't able to use with Dutch, so we are sticking with one of those...most likely! It will be either Lane Elizabeth (my middle name & my mom's/grandmother's middle name) or Lillian Elizabeth (DJ's grandmother & my mom & grandmother's middle name). We like them both the same, so it will just be a matter of choosing. I am leaning more towards Lane just because I know sooooo many Lillie's, Lillian's, Lilla's, Lyla's, etc.



Stay tuned for more updates on Baby Girl Doherty :)

3 comments:

Allie said...

I love both those names! Lane is awesome.. I love unique names but Lillian is such a great name too! Dutch and Lane... sounds good! Dutch and Lillian....hmm sounds good too! We are so happy for you and girls are SO fun. Let me know if you need me to make you some tutus or hairbows! Congrats again!

Keri said...

Congratulations! Baby girls are so much fun!! Get ready to shop ...the cute, girlie stuff is endless! =)

Marji said...

Congratulations! I had no idea you were expecting...see what happens when you live in a small town? lol! I wish you all the best, little girls are great!