Friday, November 6, 2009

Work in progress

After months of deliberating, we finally decided to add onto our house. We love the downtown area and really wanted to stay, so we figured why not make our house what we want it to be and continue to stay there. I must say, it is a work in progress and tests our patience everyday. And although I love decorating, choosing carpets/hardwoods, paint colors, etc, I have definitely already told my mom I would enjoy it better if someone just made the choices for me. I know that is not truly the case, but it is a lot of work and too many decisions! Just call me when it's ready to be furnished :)

Here are a few pictures from our construction progress. Our little man is such a BIG helper!






1 comment:

Kelley Norris said...

You'll be done before you know it, and LOVE the new addition. I will be worth it, I promise :)