Saturday, August 14, 2010

A view from the top...

We are enjoying a quiet Saturday morning at our house with our two babies. As I type, Lane is playing in her jumperoo and DJ is lying in bed with Dutch watching TV. We will be heading to my nephew, Joseph's, 5th birthday party around lunchtime. It is a karate party, so I'll be sure to bring my camera along to catch some pictures of Dutch participating in whatever he can! Tonight, I'll be attending a "going away" party for one of my best friends, Leah, who will be moving to Charleston next week. I will miss her terribly, but thankfully, she is only a few hours away and let's be honest, who wouldn't want to go to the beach to visit her?
In my latest post, I think I spoke about Lane starting to sit up. Well, she is getting better and better with it everyday. Here are some pictures of her doing her thing:


She is fascinated by the print on her dress





I really included this pic because she looks so much like a dollbaby here with that mouth!


She also likes sucking on her clothes...










Dutch showing her some love!



And of course, I had to throw in one of our BIG BOY!

1 comment:

Kelley Norris said...

Lane is such a pretty little girl! I love the dress!