Monday, September 27, 2010

Picture time

I had some pictures taken by Olivia Collins of Lane and Dutch - they were Lane's 6 month pictures, but of course Dutch came along (as did Bella) so there were a few taken of him also. I was absolutely insane to think that I could take both kids and the dog to Falls Park by myself for the pictures to be taken. It is hard enough with just Bella, or just Dutch, but all three of them was nearly impossible for a few reasons. 1) I don't have a double stroller (if any of you know where to find a good one, keep your eyes and ears peeled) so that means Lane rode in the stroller and Dutch had to walk 2) Bella is the WORST dog to walk on a leash 3) Although Bella is a good listener for the most part, I wasn't thinking that when I got her around the water that she would no longer obey and just freak out that she could see & hear the water, but couldn't get in it. Needless to say, after about 30 minutes of juggling the three of them, I had to put Bella back in the car to finish the shoot. Anyhow, we got some really great shots. Check them out below!
















No comments: