Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Lane's 1 Year Check up

We have had a super busy March, so I am just now getting around to posting Lane's stats from her check up at one year.

Height: 29.5 in (62%)
Weight: 20 lb 1 oz (32%)

She is growing fast. I can't exactly recall what Dutch's stats were at this age, but she seems like a little shrimp compared to him - and he is tiny for his age! She is still a good little eater for the most part. We have moved on from formula to whole milk and she loves it! I hope that continues for her - Dutch wanted nothing to do with milk and still only likes chocolate milk sometimes. We are still waiting on her hair to grow....

1 comment:

marylanierd said...

Wells is tiny too! I try and use it to my advantage by letting him wear things I probably couldn't get away with if her were bigger!
Lane could not be more precious! :)