Monday, June 23, 2008

One month, already???

Well, I am posting this late, but our little man is now one month old! Hard to believe it has been that long since he arrived - it really seems like yesterday. He is getting so big and is so much more alert these days. We are enjoying every second with him! He LOVES spending time outside, riding in the car (always sleeps!) and bathtime. He makes some of the cutest facial expressions when he is sleeping and we are anxiously awaiting the day he smiles back at us or laughs.

This past weekend, we had a lot going on! Friday night I joined my girlfriends, Leah and Amy, for a little Mexican food while DJ stayed home with Dutch. I love seeing them and catching up - it is also nice to get out and do something different than what my everyday schedule allows. On Saturday, DJ and I helped host a shower for Kelley and AJ. It was nice to see all of our friends that we have not seen in a while and we had a great time. Mimi and Pop (my parents) babysat for us (many thanks!) and were able to spend some time with Dutch. On Sunday, we went to Gran's house (DJ's mom) and had dinner with some family visiting from Florida. It was Chery and Hank's first time meeting Dutch and we are glad we got to visit with them while they were here.

I have posted some pictures from this past weekend and today.





No comments: