Friday, June 27, 2008

This bed is juuuust right!

Last night, Dutch finally slept in his crib! We have been trying to put him in there for a while, but I think it was just too big for him. I have to admit, after a half hour of him being in his own room I told DJ I wanted him in our bedroom, but DJ said he was fine. He has been in our room since we got home from the hospital so it is nearing the time for him to be able to be in his room and for us to get a little more sleep. I really thought Dutch would only stay in his room for about an hour or so and then he would wake up and we would move. That was not the case! At 2:45am, I woke up in a panic wondering why he hadn't woken up yet - wasn't he at least hungry? I woke DJ up and told him I was worried. I went to check on him - still breathing and still sleeping away! Again at 3:45am, 4:30 and 5am, I did the same thing. I finally just got up and waited on him to wake up - which around 5:15, he did. Anyhow, we were excited that he finally decided to stay in his room and next time I will know to enjoy it more!

Today, I took Dutch to get his pictures made. We have some really good ones that I will post on here for everyone to see. Tonight, we are going to cook out with some friends and get ready for the lake tomorrow. Fun-filled weekend ahead!









No comments: