Sunday, August 10, 2008

Congrats AJ and Kelley!!!

Woo Hoo - another one bites the dust! We just have returned from a great weekend in Charlotte celebrating the marriage of Kelley and AJ Norris. It was a beautiful wedding and she looked amazing! We enjoyed catching up with old friends and being able to get a full nights sleep in (sort of...as there were some late nights out on the town!) This was my first weekend away from Dutch and I surprised myself at how well I did - kind of :) I did have one "meltdown" on Friday night, but quickly pulled it together and enjoyed my weekend of freedom! We are so thankful that our parents were able to keep him while we enjoyed ourselves for the weekend. Both my mom and Bobbie said he did great, which helps me in knowing he was happy while we were away.

Here are some pics from the wedding as well as some of Dutch from the weekend that our family sent to my phone.

The Girls at the Rehearsal Dinner

The Guys at the Rehearsal Dinner

DJ and I at the Rehearsal Dinner


Linds and I


The Rehearsal Dinner

The Bridesmaids Luncheon

The Bride and her bridesmaids


The bride and groom


_________________________________________

A little blurry as these were from a cell phone...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you and DJ were there on our big day! We love you both very much!

Kelley & AJ