Friday, August 15, 2008

There were two in the bed and the little one said "roll over!"

I definitely did not expect to be blogging again so soon, but today another milestone occurred - Dutch rolled over! We've been at my parents while DJ is in Charleston for the Fishing For Miracles Tournament, so hopefully by the time he gets home Dutch will be doing it more often and DJ can witness it as well. I am praying that they win the tourney and bring home some money :)

Tomorrow, I will be attending a going away party for Johnny Calmes on DJ's behalf. He hates that he is missing it, as Johnny will be in Australia for two years for work, but we know he'll have a great experience out there.

Sunday, I'm off to a baby shower for Adrienne Patrick. I love all these people having babies and we cannot wait for ALL of our friends to join in...but we'll be patient!!

I'll update soon with pics!


1 comment:

Lucas said...

Yay Dutch! That is so good! Sounds like you had a busy weekend! I am sure you are glad when DJ comes home!