Saturday, April 11, 2009

March Madness

I am very behind on posting on the blog, so I will be catching up today by posting EVERYTHING that went in on the Doherty household for the month of March!

We have been pretty busy with birthdays and showers this past month so I suppose the month got ahead of me. A quick Happy Belated Birthday on the blog to Meghan, Jacob, Kristy, Katy, Lauren, Stephen, myself (HA!) and Holly. Also, we have had a couple of baby showers (Macy, Catherine and Kim) - so needless to say, we have had one busy month!!!

Dutch took his first steps (on his own) yesterday and clapped for the first time on Thursday!! We are so proud of him and cannot believe how big he is now!

Here are some recent pics of the little man!


First warm day, so we spent it outside - with no pants on!


Getting ready to enjoy his pancake breakfast...




No comments: