Saturday, April 11, 2009

Spring Has Sprung!

This past weekend, we spent most of our Sunday outside doing yardwork/playing before heading over to my parents for my birthday dinner.

Dutch spent most of the day playing on the steps of our front porch while DJ aerated the yard. Once we got to my parents, he spent the evening outside with his cousins playing on the see saw.

We are looking forward to warmer weather so we can have more days like this one. Today we are going to brunch with some of my high school girlfriends that are in town for Easter and hopefully we will go to the park for a few hours afterward. Tonight, DJ and I are hosting a shower for some friends of ours that are getting married at the end of the month, but tomorrow we will be celebrating Easter with my family. The Easter Bunny is on its way...












No comments: