Sunday, June 20, 2010

Scarpa's 30th, ZBB and AJ's 80's Birthday party...

As I mentioned in the previous post, we've had a busy month. I was waiting to post anymore because I REALLY wanted to get some pictures of these parties, specifically the 80's party where DJ and I looked ridiculous! I am still hoping to get some pictures from Kelley & AJ, but until then, I suppose I'll just write about it. It started with Elizabeth Scarpa's 30th at Oysters on the West End on Thursday - which was a fun night out - then Friday night, Zac Brown Band with friends and the AJ's 30th birthday party on Saturday night. Let me just say, when we were invited to the ZBB concert, DJ nor myself had any clue who they were, but their concert was so much fun and they are a GREAT band! And I loved that it was at the Heritage Park Amphitheater. I had also never been there, but it is nice to have a place like that near Greenville! As for the birthday party on Saturday, we had a blast! It was held at On the Roxx downtown and Kelley did an amazing job putting it all together. It was so fun to see everyone's outfits - from Madonna look alikes and exercise gurus to preppy boys and mullets! And of course, me in my all sequins top and leggings and DJ in Air Jordans and short shorts :) Needless to say, I think everyone enjoyed themselves and let's be honest, who doesn't love an 80's party?!

I hope to get some pictures posted soon of our outfits!

No comments: