Tuesday, June 29, 2010

One man, two babies

While my mom, sisters and I decided to travel to Florida for a long girls weekend, I left Dutch and Lane with DJ. It was his first time watching them both for an extended period of time, including overnight. I am generally the one to get up with Lane if she wakes up at 3:00am wanting a bottle. I am also the one to get them both dressed and out the door each morning. I was a little worried how he would do and more importantly, I was worried that Lane would give him a hard time. I called him constantly, bugging him about how the kids were doing and how he was doing, even to the point where he told me I was acting crazy and told me to "get a drink and relax." Well, we all survived the long weekend with a little help from Bobbie, DJ's mom :)

Here are a few pics DJ took while I was gone.








3 comments:

Keri said...

Your kids are precious...I love looking at your blog! How brave of you to let go and enjoy a trip to Florida, and props to DJ for managing the kiddos so you could go! I might have to give that a try!;)

Kelley Norris said...

Sounds like Deej did a good job! Can't wait for this weekend!

Kelley Norris said...

Sounds like Deej did a great job! Looking forward to this weekend!