Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Lake Trips

We've been going to the lake a good bit this summer, probably due to the fact that Dutch loves the lake, the boat, fishing - just about anything that deals with water in general! Dutch had his first tubing experience this summer and seems to really enjoy it. Of course, we ride with him and the boat is going very S L O W. Lane also seems to enjoy the water. I'm not sure if any of you have gone to Lake Hartwell recently, but enter that water and it feels like a bath - seriously! So, I feel sure that has a lot to do with her tolerating it. We've had a great summer so far with the kids and now that Lane is a little older, she is so much easier to take places and really interact with her.
Here are a few pics of our recent lake trips - some with my family and some with DJ's.




Dutch and DJ enjoying a tube ride




My nephews, Jacob and Joseph


Me and Dutch on the tube


My nephew, Jackson


Laneybug


My beautiful, baby sister, Brittany


Jacob


Joseph

1 comment:

Kelley Norris said...

Love the lake pictures!