Saturday, July 17, 2010

Low Key weekend, which we LOVE

It seems that we have been going so much lately, that it is nice to spend a weekend at home with no plans. Of course, as I type, DJ and Dutch have gone to Lake Jocassee for the morning - I guess they needed a good, refreshing swim. Lane is sleeping so I am catching up on loading pictures from the last 3 months and updating the blog.

I am super excited for Tuesday. Dutch has a playdate with Katy Cox and we will be going to the Children's Museum. We have never been, but I have heard wonderful things about it and I hope that there will be plenty to entertain Dutch. I'll post pics as soon as I can.

The next few weeks will be filled with weddings, birthdays, birthday parties, baby showers and our trip to Mexico. We are super excited about all the things to come, but as for now we are enjoying our time at home with the kids :)

No comments: