Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Halloween 2010

This post is coming a little late because I am just now realizing that I never posted about our Halloween this year. We spent that Sunday at our neighbors Halloween party then finished the evening with trick-or-treating with my nephews.

Dutch loved going door to door. We practiced at home before going out just to make sure that Dutch understood what he was doing.

I asked him, "What do you say when someone answers the door?"
He responded, "Give me candy!"
We had to repeatedly tell him not to demand candy, but to say "trick-or-treat."
Then it became, "What do you say at the door?"
He would respond, " Not give me candy!"

He did eventually figure it out and he followed his cousins' lead. Lane, well, she just enjoyed riding in the stroller taking it all in!






No comments: