Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Our new addition...

No, people, I am not pregnant. We have a KITTEN! DJ thought it would be a good idea to get a cat for the kids. More so for Dutch since he loves my parents cat, sister's cat, and anyone else's cat he has seen. He is a cute little thing, but I am not sure it was the best idea yet. I must admit, I am not super crazy about cats to begin with - especially living with me. Dutch seems to like him, but can't quite figure out that he is not a toy or rag doll. If the poor cat survives this first month, it will surely amaze me. Just kidding - kind of! Dutch likes pulling his tail, picking him up by one arm only or the neck and chasing him under beds, under the sofa, etc. We are constantly reminding Dutch that the cat does not like those things and would rather be left alone. Lane also loves the cat. She can't ever seem to catch him to play with him so she just watches him a lot and laughs at him.

He is 8 weeks old now and his name is Pawley.



1 comment:

Holly Knight said...

Awww I looove the kitty!