Monday, January 3, 2011

All was Merry and Bright - and WHITE!

Christmas this year was FABULOUS! Dutch was really into it and it was fun having another baby this year to watch open her first gifts, play with the bows & wrapping paper, etc. And to top it all, we had a "White Christmas" - the first ever for all of us, but hopefully not the last we will ever see!

Dutch's big gifts were a power wheels car and his train set. He has said for months that he wanted a choo choo, so thankfully Santa delivered and he got just that! Lane got a ball pit and a new walker. As for me, DJ and the kids got me a GPS for my car and a new Flip camera. DJ got a lot of clothes and a new wedding ring from Santa. I guess the big man knew he lost his and it was time for another :)

We spent the day hustling and bustling around town, going to relatives and eating A TON of food. We finished the day at my parents, where the kids were able to enjoy the snow.



We really could not get him out of this car to open any gifts!






Please check out her facial expression!

1 comment:

Kelley Norris said...

I'm glad you guys had a wonderful Christmas! Dutch and Lane are growing up SO fast! And I love their matching pajamas :)