Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Who's there?

It's always something with the littles...it never fails that when springtime rolls around, so do the illnesses. Dutch has been fighting what we thought was just allergies or maybe even a cold, but it just wasn't getting any better, in fact, it only seemed to be getting worse. I took him to the doctor this morning to find out he has walking pneumonia. Yes, walking pneumonia. Great. Just what I wanted to hear to start off a super busy week. He is on antibiotics so hopefully we will see an improvement in the next couple of days. Until then, no school for him and no breaks for me! It really could not have come at a better time, considering my parents/mom/help will be in Vegas the rest of the week so I will be "working" for them this week. Please sense my sarcasm.

Anyhow, we will get a break this weekend when we, among others, will host a baby shower for some dear friends of ours, Austin & Derek. Bobbie will be keeping the kids overnight so we can have a little fun with lots of our friends :) Love my babes, but I need them well and I need a break from being cooped up!

No comments: